- 1997-2000, Guangzhou University, major in Economic Law
- 2001-2004, Guangdong University of Business Studies, Bachelor of Law
- Attorney Zereng Lin obtained license to practice law in China in 2005, joined Z&T Law Firm in 2009, and has more than 13 years of professional experience since he started practicing law in 2005. Every year, he handles more than 100 lawsuits and non-litigation cases. He is familiar with corporate finance and securities laws and has abundant experience in financial legal services such as financial loans, various types of mortgage loans, and disposal of non-performing assets.
- Starting in 2000, Attorney Zereng Lin has been the representative to handle property legal affairs and market research and analysis in mainland China for the principal corporate members of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) (including the four major record companies, i.e., Sony Music, Warner Music, Universal Music, and EMI).
- As the legal attorney for Hutchison Whampoa Guangzhou Baiyunshan Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd., in recent years Attorney Zereng Lin acted as agent for a portion of intellectual property infringement claims and judicial determination of well-known products for the company.
- Attorney Zereng Lin once served as the chief legal counsel for Shuncheng Enterprise Management Co. Ltd., Shunde District, Foshan City, and its related companies. He directly participated in and took charge of the legal affairs of commercial real estate projects, such as the Shunde AEONMALL Project co-developed with AEON South China Co., Ltd., the Shunde METRO SHOPMALL Project co-developed with Shanghai Jinjiang METRO Cash & Carry Co., Ltd., and Xinghaowan Commercial Plaza co-developed with Guangdong ADLO Group Co., Ltd.
- Starting in 2014, Attorney Zereng Lin has served as the legal counsel for Guangzhou Gongheng Pawnbroker Co. Ltd. (the state-owned pawnbroker with the most registered capital in Guangdong Province), taking full responsibility for its legal affairs, and thus is deeply knowledgeable about financial guarantee affairs for enterprises.
- In 2014, Attorney Zereng Lin established a cooperative relationship with the Music Copyright Society of China and became the representative to handle copyright infringement lawsuits of related broadcasting and TV stations in South China.
- In 2015, Attorney Zereng Lin established a cooperative relationship with the China Audio-Video Copyright Association and became the representative to handle intellectual property litigation for its corporate members.
- Second instance of copyright infringement suit by Universal Music Group against Zhuhai Grand Bay View Hotel, which was listed as one of the top ten intellectual property cases of Guangdong in 2005 by the Higher People's Court of Guangdong Province.
- Patent infringement suit by Hutchison Whampoa Guangzhou Baiyunshan Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd. against Sixth Pharmaceutical of Wuhan, which was listed as one of the top ten intellectual property cases of Guangdong in 2008 by the Intermediate People's Court of Guangzhou.
Assist in the listing of All Victory Grass(Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. (stock code: 837878) in New Third Board.